Brick and Mortar Shop or Stall Application
The following is a list of Membership Guidelines for sellers who sell via a Brick & Mortar store, vintage fairs, or antique markets. We review each applicant individually.
- One year or more of vintage selling experience
- Majority ratio of selling vintage fashion (includes clothing, accessories, jewelry, linens, patterns, etc.)
- Applicants will be held to the VFG Code of Practice
- We Require:
- A minimum of five photos of items that are for sale, with descriptions
- Photos of your store (including full exterior including signage, special displays, departments, general displays such as jewelry cabinets, shoe or hat departments, or any other special features which you feel make your store unique)
- Scans of or links to any newspaper advertisements, articles, or reviews about your store
- Please provide all necessary information and functional links to support your application
- If the above items are not available on the web, you will be sent instructions on where to email once your application has been received
All submitted applications are thoroughly reviewed by the VFG membership committee. Omission or misrepresentation of information on this application can be considered as grounds for denial of membership.
NOTE: VFG Membership Committee will not conduct research or correct broken links. Please provide all necessary information and functional links to support your application.
NOTE: If you do not receive an email confirmation of application received within two business days please contact the membership committee.
IMPORTANT: If you currently sell online please use the Vintage Fashion Online Seller Application.