Agnes was a Parisian milliner. She trained at Talbot and Reboux before opening her salon in 1917. She was located at 6 rue St. Florentin until 1935. In 1936 she moved to 83 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore. Agnes was open into the 1940s, closing around 1947.
Label note: Adaptation labels were used not by the designer, but by US firms that were making fashions that were adapted from the designer’s work. Many firms did adaptations, and an adaptation might be a faithful reproduction of the original, or it might be very loosely based on the designer’s work.
Written by Fuzzylizzie